10/25/2011

Visit scenic arches national park!


So we've started a new project in my concept class and this time I'm doing a story about a girl named Claire and her dog Charlie who are road-tripping across the American west.  Instead of just doing illustrations and boring old character turn-arounds (been there, done that) I decided to set up a blog "written by" Claire.  Each blog post will have a "photograph" of the characters (like above) and an entry about the particular place or activity the two of them visited that day.  You can track the blog's progress here: http://findingclaireity.tumblr.com/ 
This is the first of the photographs so far.  I'll try to cross-post the artwork as I complete them that they'll be on this blog also, but the text entries will be limited to the tumblr.  As always, thanks for looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment