2/08/2011

sketcheroo

Scanned in some stuff from my sketchbook today, thought I'd throw some of them up on here :)

some dog things and a multi-legged thing


some bear things. bears is fun to draw :3


selection of some figure sketches from last semester, most of these are 30 second poses with a couple longer ones on the left



chinese foo things. the top image became a digital painting that I did in character concept class last semester, but I liked the sketch better, and the bottom ones are variations/development of the design


aaaaaand a quick self portrait doodle wif mah puppy cause I miss her dearly <3 

2 comments:

  1. aksldhalkshd I just love your sketches so much. <3

    How do you draw dogs so beautifullyyyyy

    ReplyDelete
  2. this self portrait doesn't in the least bit do your beauty justice..

    ReplyDelete